Do you need a Nintendo gaming experience right on your iPhone? Well, if you love these games then the NewGamePad iOS 12 emulator is all you need. This multi-console emulator contains all Nintendo console games including GameBoy Advance, DS, GameBoyClassic, Nintendo 64, PSP, PS1, among others. The best part is that all these games are free.
So how do you download NewGamePad or install it on iOS 12? In this guide, you will learn all the features that this emulator provides and how they will be useful. You will also learn how to download the multi-console emulator.
Features of NewGamePad for iOS 12
You’ll enjoy the following features:
- A clean user interface with nice graphics
- Choose between hundreds of games to play for free
- Support for Nintendo games including GameBoy Advance. GameBoy Classic, Nintendo 64, PS1, PSP, and more.
- Save games to the cloud
Now that you’ve learned what to expect with this emulator, here is a guide on downloading the emulator and installing it on your device.
How to download and install NewGamePad for iOS 12
To download NewGamePad:
- Open Safari on your device
- Visit iemulators.org/newgamepad/ to get the latest version of the app
- Tap on the Download button that is located just below the app icon
- Tap “Open” on the pop up that appears
- Tap “Install” on the next pop up
- Go to the home screen and wait for the app to install
Once the app has installed, you may want to trust the application for it to open. To do this, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management > Tap Riley Testut > Tap Trust.
If you’ve followed these steps to the end, then you have successfully installed NewGamePad multi-console emulator and you’re ready to enjoy playing your favorite games.