If you have been in the jailbreak scene for quite some time, then you have definitely heard about iEnchantify. The app store was the go-to place for those who needed tweaked apps for iOS. Unfortunately, it went down and people had to look for alternatives. The good news is that this once popular app store is now back.
The best thing about iEnchantify is that it works on iOS 12 and 13 and promises support for future iOS versions. You can, therefore, be sure to enjoy access for a wide range of tweaks, themes, and apps that the service offers. The best part is that you don’t need to jailbreak your device.
You’ll enjoy the following features when using iEnchantify:
- Up-to-date apps
- Easy to install and download apps
- A wide range of awesome ++ apps
- Very few ads
- Easy to sign apps from the platform
Now that you’ve known what to expect from the app, why not check out how to install it.
Read: Best sites to download IPA files
How to install iEnchantify
To install the app store, follow these steps:
- Power on your iPhone or iPad. It should be running on iOS 10 and above
- Launch Safari and navigate to
- Read the instructions and features on the page then scroll down to Install iEnchantify
- Click Allow to proceed with the installation
- Tap Install and enter your passcode when prompted
- Tap Install once more to confirm the installation
- Tap Done when the installation is complete
- Click on the iEnchantify app to load it up
That’s it! You can now install any of your preferred apps from the app store. This tweak contains a wide range of tweaks and apps including Snapchat++, Twitter++ and YouTube++, among others.
Have you managed to install iEnchantify? Let us know your experience with the app store and whether it contains all the tweaks you need.