If you’ve just bought a second-hand iPhone or you’ve forgotten your password, you’ll have limited access to your iPhone. This is because the device can be locked via iCloud and you wouldn’t have access to it in any other way other than bypassing iCloud. That’s where iCloudin bypass tool comes in.
What is iCloudin?
iCloudin is a tool that uses different dedicated VPS servers to remove an iPhone’s iCloud lock. It is one of the most powerful tools for bypassing an iCloud lock. Besides, its interface is simple and easy to use.
The tool runs on most iPhone devices including iPhone Xs, Max, XR, X, 8 and 8 Plus, 7 and 7 Plus, 6S Plus, 6 Plus, 6S, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, and 4. It is compatible with different versions of iOS from iOS 7 to iOS 9.
After bypassing your iCloud lock, you won’t be asked for the iCloud password as the software will delete your iPhone verification and activation files. Your phone, will, therefore, be unlocked.
Read Also: Using iEvade Activator to Bypass iCloud Activation
How to get and use iCloudin
To use iCloudin, you have to download it first. Afterward, you’ll have to follow the steps given below to access and use it to bypass an iCloud lock. Follow the steps provided here:
- Go to Cnet to download the software
- After downloading the Zip file, unzip it and empty the contents to a location of your choice
- Run the tool
- Using a USB device, connect your iPhone to a computer
- On the iCloudin tool user interface, select Host’s file IMEI then go to Hosts_Activation_IMEI.java
- The Xploit Running bar should complete to the end for the lock to be bypassed successfully.
iCloudin is one of the many iCloud bypass software that you can use to remove iCloud activation and enjoy unlimited access to your device. As long as you’ve followed these steps to the latter, your device should now be activated.