The GPS on your iPhone or iPad play a great role in placing you at a point on demand. This was formerly used for navigation or other iPhone location services but it recently found favor among gaming enthusiasts after the successful launch of a revolutionary GPS driven game, Pokemon Go.
There are a couple of ways to fake your GPS location on iPhone and fool Pokemon Go into believing that you are walking around or at other places full of exotic Pokemon without even leaving the comfort of your house.
Today we are going to show you how to install Fly GPS, which is one of the best in the business.
How to Download and Install Fly GPS on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (iOS 12/11/10)
The installation process is fairly simple since the app is available on the App Store. Here is what you need to do to get it on your phone.
- Launch the App Store app on your idevice
- Ensure that you have an active internet connection
- Search for ‘Fly GPS’ in the search bar and hit enter
- Click on Get button next to Fly GPS. Login in with your Apple ID if prompted
- Wait for the app to launch
Once the app is installed, launch it and you are ready to start spoofing your location and play Pokemon Go as you please.
Check this too: Pokémon Go Joystick hack: How to fake GPS location on iOS 12
How to Use Fly GPS on iPhone
You have to activate the app and know how to input GPS locations in the app.
- Open the app and go to the Developer Options in settings. Enable Mock Locations
- Change your device’s Location Options and select GPS, WiFi and Mobile network options. You can use the search feature in the iPhone to locate this setting
- Open the Fly GPS app and select any location you want to be at
- Tap on the GPS Service Run option, select JoyStick Location Mode if you are playing Pokemon
- This launches the service and minimizes the app letting you use whichever other app needed the spoofed GPS location
If you’ve been looking for a way to play Pokemon Go without traveling the world or other GPS driven activity, this is how you install Fly GPS on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and use it to change your GPS location on demand.