The home button on the iPhone 6s is used if you want to go back to the home screen. No matter application you have opened you will go back to the home screen of your iPhone. If you leave apps running on your iPhone 6s they will drain your battery. It’s essential you know how to close all apps on the iPhone without a home button. This is because the home button is faulty or maybe you just don’t like it. Below is a step guide on how to close apps on iPhone 6s without a home button.
Steps to Close Apps on iPhone Without Home Button
The Assistive touch is what you need to focus on. It is a square spot flagship feature for iPhone users. Now, follow these steps to close apps iOS without the home button.
- Go to Settings using your iPhone screen
- Click on General option
- Scroll down to Accessibility
- Proceed to Assistive Touch and click it on
- Click on the black spot on your screen and tap on the home button twice.
- You will have put all used and open apps on stand-by. Now, tap on one by one on the apps you want to close. Swipe them where you see an option for the close.
That’s it and you are done!
You can also reach on multitasking screen for iPhone following these steps.
- Click on Assistive Touch then device.
- After, Device, go to More then click on Multitasking
3D Touch iPhone Users
3D Touch iPhone models include iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, and iPhone X. These models got one more option of switching between Apps iOS 10 or view all running applications without the home button.
If the home button of your iPhone is broken and or your device is still under Apple Care warranty. Go to Apple Store. If not, take it to a trusted iPhone repairing store and fix a new home button.
To close apps on iPhone 6s without home button shouldn’t be a pain in the nerve. Follow the simple steps above and you are done.