Many iPhone users want to change default snooze time on iPhone 6s because of one factor or the other. Perhaps you have canceled your plans or you need more time to relax. The device lacks a snooze button with definite intervals. So you have to walk around with Native Clock app or use a third-party app as a snooze option on the iPhone.
Here is an easy to follow step guide on how to change snooze time on iPhone 6s.
Using the Wave Alarm App
- Go to App Store and install Wave Alarm application on your iPhone.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the little gear icon.
- It’s located in the clock face’s top display.
- Set up the time and click on the snooze button.
- You will have the choice to change the meantime of your snoozes.
- Click on Save and you are done
Using the Pre-Installed Clock Application
- Go to the Clock application.
- Click on the Alarm tab on the bottom left of your screen
- Click on the Plus icon at the top right to add an alarm
- Enter your desired wake up time
- Tab on the save button at the top right of your iPhone screen
- You can click the + sign to add alarms repeatedly.
Jailbreak your iPhone 6s
If your device is iOS 8, you will realize there is no option to edit the snooze times of your alarms. The default snooze on iPhones is mostly 9-minutes interim. The tweak app will enable you to have a snooze option on iPhone for each alarm time.
- Click the Snooze Time option
- A new page will appear for you to create your preferred snooze times.
- There is a reset default that you can click the red button below. This will bring back the snooze to the original setting of 9-minutes.
- Save the alarm.
Use the Wake Alarm App
Purchase and install the Wake Alarm app.
- Install and launch the app
- Drag the outer rim of the clock that appears until you reach your desired wake-up time. Or you can click the hour numerals and drag the outer rim.
- Tab the minute numerals and do the same.
- Now, click on the small button with the downward-facing arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- This will reveal the basic notification and day options.
- Arrange the settings as you like
- Click on the downward-facing arrow to close the menu.
- Swipe your finger from the right of the screen to reveal alarms additional options menu.
- Use the Snooze Time Option to change default snooze time on iPhone 6s.
- Configure the remaining options as you wish.
- Swipe from left to right to go back to the clock face. Click the checkmark at the top of the screen to save your alarm and activate it.
That’s all and that’s what you need.
Why is Snooze 9-minutes?
Because that is iPhone default settings. But, from the above options, you can change to your preferred time.