Safeguarding your iPhone 6s with a passcode is essential. This will edge strangers from messing with your phone. Even so, there are occasions where some forget their passwords because of one reason or the other. The majority restores their iPhones and reset passcodes but the method is demanding. This is if your data and files are not synced with iTunes or iCloud. Above all, there are ways you can unlock iPhone 6s without Siri which are simple and pretty.
Below are efficient ways to bypass iPhone 6s passcode without Siri.
Unlock iPhone Screen Passcode with iTunes
This is the easiest method to unlock your iPhone 6s. If you had synced your iPhone with iTunes, connect your iPhone 6s to PC and restore your phone. iTunes is that it backs up files and data automatically from your iPhone and saves once you connect to PC. But, this is possible only if you synced your iPhone previous.
With this method, you don’t need a passcode but you will lose complete data.
- Connect your iPhone to PC that you had synced with your device with.
- iTunes should sync with the iPhone automatically. If it doesn’t, perform the task manually. Ensure the syncing and backup processes are successful.
- Tap on Check for Update in case of a new version on your iPhone 6s. The process may not be successful unless you update iTunes or iPhone.
- Click on Restore and follow the instructions issued by iTunes. Complete the restoration procedure. When your iPhone request you to set up the device, click on Restore from iTunes backup.
- Select your iPhone in iTunes plus the most recent backup on your iPhone that was created by iTunes.
This process will restore your iPhone data and files from the most recent backup. Still, you won’t be asked to enter the passcode. It’s recommended to set a new passcode and remember it. If not, don’t use the feature.
Unlock iPhone Screen Passcode with iCloud
This is another way to bypass iPhone 6s passcode without Siri is to use Find My iPhone app. If you enable this service, the app can find your iPhone. Then, you need to input Apple ID and password to verify ownership. Now, you can unlock the iPhone without the need to input passcode and restore your device data.
- Take your iPhone and visit icloud.com/find.
- Login your account which you have linked with the iPhone.
- Click on All Devices and locate the iPhone which you have enabled this service.
- Select Erase iPhone which will delete all data and files from your iPhone.
- The process, however, will delete the passcode too. So you don’t need to activate Siri.
- Once the process is complete, your iPhone will reboot itself without a passcode. Besides, you can restore data using any of your cloud services.
Bypass iPhone 6 with Recovery Mode
- Launch iTunes latest version on your computer.
- Put your iPhone in the Recovery mode using the steps below.
- Hold the power and home buttons at the same time.
- Press the buttons for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Let go off the power button while still holding the home button.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and should show the iTunes symbol. It will then sense your iPhone is in recovery mode.
- A message will appear notifying you that your device is in recovery mode. Restore it before you use it.
- Click OK and it will recover
To unlock iPhone 6s without Siri is at times a long process. You might even lose some data in the long run. Nevertheless, ensure your device is secure. If Siri doesn’t work to unlock iPhone 6s, the article has discussed how to bypass iPhone 6 passcode without Siri.
Finally, it is good you understand the conditions of the method you intend to implement.