Turn your iPhone into a powerful financial calculator with the right app. The best financial calculator app for iPhone will help you make your financial move with confidence. You won’t mind paying for some of these apps that will aid you in business-related calculations or some complex calculations. Look at some of the best financial calculator apps for iPhone.
BA II Plus Financial Calculator
The BA II Plus is a cool, convenient, and easy-to-use calculator. It delivers powerful computation functions and memory. This app is perfect for students, business professionals, corporate and university settings.
- Amortization schedule
- The second key feature to calculate terms fast
- Depreciation with four different methodologies
- Cash flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV), and Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
- Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
- Breakeven, profit and, percent different calculations
- Easy-to-read, 10-digit display
- Relatively easy to learn basic functions
- User-friendly, the design and display is a top-notch
- The Kaplan example makes this model easy to follow
- Feels a bit flimsy
- The keyboard isn’t that sensitive
- Requires several strokes to accomplish the same task.
READ ALSO: Best Keyboard Tweaks for iOS
10bii Financial Calculator App
10bii Financial Calculator is among the best financial calculator app for iPhone. It supports all functions of the HP 10bII Financial Calculator and more. It offers features like Trig, Probabilities, Bonds, Breakeven and more in In-App purchase. It has more than 105 different functions.
- Mortgage and Loan Payment calculation
- Statistical analysis
- Choice of Chain and Algebraic Calculations mode
- Business Percentage Calculation like Margin Markup, and Price
- Easy data entry in Cash Flow, Stats, TVM calculations with spreadsheet-like worksheets
- N, I/YR, PV, PMT, and FV values shown above tabs
- A good amount of functions/features
- Comes with faux leather case
- Slim design
- It’s perfect for finance majors only
PowerOne Financial Calculator
PowerOne Financial Calculator is a fully customizable calculator for financial and scientific use. Also, it can also be used for mortgages and business.
- Utilize over 400 Financial Calculators
- Create your own calculations
- Has added features
- Is ideal for complex calculations
- Easy to use in-app spreadsheets
- Quick and accurate
- Keep everyone on the same page
- Highly customizable
- Includes Tip and Savings calculators templates for daily ins and outs
- Features algebraic and RPN calculator
Nothing negative about this app
HP 12c Financial Calculator
This app is only available in the App Store for iOS devices. You can trust is for business, real estate, banking, and finance. It has the same algorithms and keystrokes. No more worrying about not having a financial calculator at the office or class. Just open the HP 12c Financial Calculator on your iPhone.
- Award-winning HP Support
- RPN entry
- Special 30th Anniversary Edition
- Identical layout and features the original HP 12c Financial Calculator
- Quickly calculate NPV, IRR, TVM, bonds, cash flows and more.
- Works exactly
- You can switch to different currencies, dollars, euros and vice-versa.
- Functionality is extensive and comprehensive
- The keys don’t have a smooth feel
- It’s pricey
Touch Fin Calculator
Touch Fin is an RPN calculator. It is free and has no limitations. Even so, consider purchasing the premium version if you like this app. It implements several features of the industry-standard HP-12. It computes everything from statistics, depreciation, financial operations, and programming.
- Visual feedback
- Quick guide
- Vertical layout
- Increased sensitive area
- Save memory
- No ads
- Easier to use
- Clear interface
- Supports three numeric formats (America, European, India)
- Has the ability to get printable online
- Can copy the value from the clipboard
- Seem not to have a way to turn on key clicks
- It has bad layout on large screens
Qualifier Plus IIIx/fx
Qualifier Plus IIIx/fx has also made it to the top list of the best financial calculator app for iPhone. It includes two models of #3415 and #3430. This application is incompatible. If you decide to change from iOS to a non-iOS device, you will need to buy a new license.
This application is perfect for Investors, Brokers, Loan Officers, Attorneys, and Mortgage Industry Professionals.
- Amortizations solutions
- Memory function
- User-Definable Preference
- Time-saving utilities
- Email loan worksheets
- Rent vs. Buy comparisons and estimated tax savings
- The UI is clear and responsive
- The email integration with calculations and reports is simple
- Has a free user-guide
- Works as a standard calculator
- Fits real estate and finance calculations only
Personal financial calculations shouldn’t be now an obstacle anymore. These applications will get you more benefits including helping you understand the subject better. Moreover, they are easy to use and some are free. The financial calculator app store is available for all iOS devices. Installing any of the above shouldn’t be a problem.
Depending on what you intend to calculate, the above are the best financial calculator app for the iPhone. Whichever you use, it narrows down to personal preference.